Do you like concerts and outdoor music events?
Are you seeking an internship, knowledge, or degree in Criminal Justice?
ProStar Professional Service Group is recruiting to employ security team members and security managers throughout the summer months in the greater Metro Detroit area. As a security team member or manager, you will maintain the safety and security of all staff, artists, vendors and guests while encouraging a positive and uplifting experience for diverse groups of individuals.Position is part time and flexible.
Location: Venues throughout southeast Michigan / greater Metro Detroit
- Ensure guest safety through proactive personal interaction and removing hazards in the area of responsibility
- Prevent and resolve altercations among guests
- Lead guests and other employees in emergency evacuation procedures and provide assistance
- Maintain control by circulating through your work area throughout the shift
- Check identification of any guest who appears to be under 30 years of age who is drinking alcoholic beverages inside the venue
- Ensure that no weapons or harmful items enter the venue by inspecting every guest with a metal detector or pat-down search
- Enforce House policy regarding photos/videos/recording devices
- Safeguard against theft and property damage
- Communicate clearly using radios, hand signals and flashlights. Remain in constant contact throughout the shift
- Set up area before opening (stanchions, table configuring, etc.)
- Keep interior and exterior of the venue clear and safe, cleaning spills and removing food, trash or other obstacles, before, during and after the shift
- Must be 18 or older
- Must pass criminal background screening
- Must have valid drivers license
- Ability to work late hours and weekends
- Flexible schedule
- Tolerance of all cultures, music and art forms
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, please call Amy Becks at 248.310.0031 to schedule an interview, or email email@example.com.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
ProStar Professional Service Group strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.